New TV time.

lundi 10 janvier 2022

Had my current pair of large screens for well over 10 years now. I think I've had my Panasonic Plasma for over 15 years! Still a half decent picture on that.

My current low end Soniq 55 inch has decided to stop responding to the working remote control. The sensor has gone.

Been looking far and wide and have potentially settled on a model.... probably a 75inch Hi Sense micro LED series 9. Should cost circa 2300 AUD circa 1200 - 1400 quid.

I'm wondering if people know of these and can recommend anything in that price range with a noticeably better picture. I've checked it out against the equivalent priced Lg's Sony's Samsungs and the cheaper TCls and nothing seems to compare unless you pay at least 35 to 45 pct more for the better-known brands. In other words, what Hisense can do for 1400 quid, costs at least 2200 quid on the other 3 brands. Check out a Hi sense series 9... it's like watching 3D TV the colours pop and the depth seems incredibly detailed. I know the UI isn't class-leading, maybe just functional on a Hi Sense but I usually watch via a separate box anyway (Fetch TV) However the picture quality for the price is probably the best on the market at present AFAIK

Anyone else seen these series 9's Hi Senses Very much better than their 8's.7's and 6's

Anyone else in the market at present?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire