Discussion: CPFC...sellers or buyers

mardi 28 juillet 2015

Since my Father first took me to Selhurst in 1956, when I was an 8yo, and to the same GrandStand where, a season ticket holder, I take my GrandSons...
In all the intervening years we have acquired or groomed much talent (you know who I mean) and sold it on, mainly because we had to.
CPFC2010 is doing a great job, in my view, and if we don't need to sell, we should not.
And I look forward to being excited by our Mr Bolasie until such a time as it is impossible to resist the daft offers which abound in this SkyFest.
Is there any talent left in La Liga, et al? Diminishing because they are all overpaid and over here!
Do England have the talent to win the World Cup...of course not. There are insufficient places for our own to learn their craft at the top level in the UK.
Can CPFC win a trophy under Pards...I think we can, but maybe not this season.
TM


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire