Palace fans in Maryland, USA

jeudi 23 juillet 2015

I'm wondering if there's any Palace fans in Maryland. I need the benefit of your experience.
I arrived in country last weekend and will be working here for 2.5 years. My dilemma is choosing between Annapolis & Baltimore as somewhere to live and I pretty much need to make a decision by tomorrow.
I've always liked Annapolis and planned on living here but my mate who's been here a couple of years suggested trying Baltimore.
With Annapolis I'll be part of a closer community with the waterfront living. I've already met some of the expat community & found a decent sports bar to watch the English footy.
What I like about Baltimore is that it has the train link to DC. I love watching sports and going to gigs, so Baltimore gives me better access to that.
So I'm after advice from anyone who knows the area and particularly what's good & bad about Baltimore. Is there an ex-pat community in the city and will I be able to watch the footy & rugby anywhere?
I'm in the city today looking at apartments in the Fed Hill and Fells Point areas.
Cheers.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire