MLS USA Football

dimanche 26 juillet 2015

Just watching New York City scoring a 5th to make it 5-3 against Orlando seconds after Kaka came inches away from making it 4-4. Stunning game and Pirlo and Villa playing well. Every goal was good as well and New Yorks last game was 4-4.

Is the football generally poor and the goals being scored purely because of the great players scoring against more amateur players or is the league actually quite good now.

Either way I'm hooked and enjoy watching it which is the main thing, never thought I'd say that. The few drinks I've had helps though :p

To be fair I don't think I will be watching it as much when the Spanish and England leagues start up again but it's given me some good entertainment through this footballing drought.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire