Holmesdale Online HOL

jeudi 23 juillet 2015

Holmesdale Online
Thread titled -BBS (To view the link you have to Register or Login)

Some of the gems....

"I have been keeping an eye on BBS over the last few days and my gosh. Firstly it interface is a mess and secondly is a haven for keyboard warriors."

"The BBS just makes my eyes hurt..."

"It might help if they sacked the idiots who mod it.
The BBS has become a troll feeding ground for a chosen few."

"The BBS is run by a clique of lefty trolls with help from their mod enablers."

" Someone told me that the main group of vocal posters are creations of the mods? Makes sense I guess, because no one could ever be as square/dull as some of the posters on that sight!"

"What- like made up characters?"

"feel all dirty after visiting that site"

Well worth a read - To view the link you have to Register or Login

Who need enemies with friends like these.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire