Any BBS builders/carpenters out there? Please help!

mardi 21 juillet 2015

So following on from my boiler thread I am pleased to report new boiler going in tomorrow. That's the good news.

The bad news is the plumber told me I had to rip down a cupboard/wall tonight so that he could access the boiler (the boiler is in the bedroom and the previous owner had built a wooden partition cupboard around it).

Thinking it would be easy, I've just ripped the thing down in the last hour or so using hammer, drills, saws etc and in the process taken big chunks of plaster out of the actual walls it was joined to and made a right mess of my flat.

Once the boiler is in, do I need;

A) a plumber
B) a carpenter or
C) a plasterer

to sort this mess out?

Why don't they teach you this shit in school instead of Long division and Vinson burners.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire