How to start (life) again

vendredi 21 janvier 2022

Things have hit rock bottom at home, and so i need to move out and start again. Financially, i'm up to my eyeballs in kids, mortgage and a car. However, my mortgage is currently going through a renewal, so i can potentially extend the years out to maximum and go interest only, which should reduce the payments significantly.

The situation is irreparable, and ideally i'd like to move close to work so i can bin the car off and cycle.

In terms of my legal responsibilities past child support, does anyone know financially what i'm responsible for? I'm not trying to weasel out, but i need know what i can expect to have left to live my own life.

Any other advice for what to do would be appreciated.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire