PayPal payment credit in my account, not my money

samedi 17 avril 2021

I've had a deposit into my PayPal account, which is not mine.
There is some idiot in America who keeps giving out my email address thinking it's his. The amount of pretty confidential stuff I get is amazing. Ive stopped asking the sender's to correct and just go along with it. There have even been reservations for holiday let's which it's been tempting to cancel on his behalf as he just won't sort it out.
Well this time I now have 250 dollars (minus PayPal fees) in my account.
The right thing to do is contact the sender (not numpty) as whatever they are expecting to do won't happen. But I don't really want to get involved in as there'll no doubt be an argument around the amount returned.
What would you do ?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire