Palace’s average league position since 1959

mardi 13 avril 2021

After a discussion on another thread about Palace’s place in the football pyramid, and in particular a comment from El Aguila, I thought I’d work out what our average league position works out at. I chose to start from 1958/59 to the present day as that year was when the North and South leagues were abolished and we just had four national leagues of 92 teams as we do today.

I will reveal the answer later in the thread, but before I do, I will place up a poll to see off the top of your heads, where you think our average position in the 92 football pyramid since 1958 works out as.

The range will start from 15 and end at 54. Guessing no one with any knowledge of football never mind Palace would think we’d rank higher than 15th or lower than the third tier.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire