Italian Football Thread

dimanche 16 octobre 2016

Been meaning to start this thread for a couple of weeks. Was always a fan of Serie A then sort of died out on it for a bit, but recently been taking a big interest in it again. As many will know on here my Italian team has always been Inter since way back in the early 90s... Football Italia on C4 and all that.

Also taking an interest in the lower leagues, especially as on the Lega Pro (formerly Serie C) website you can view highlights from all of the 30 games over the weekend. :p Don't get me wrong the standard looks pretty shocking but worth a view, especially as I counted about 15 teams in the 3 Divisions who have played in Serie A in the years that I have followed it, including the likes of Parma.

I appreciate Italian football has a bit of a tarnished reputation but hopefully there are a few others on here who follow and fancy a bit of discussion. :lux:


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire