Original Ipad Air - odd thing

mercredi 26 octobre 2016

Hi

Had this since it was released way back and I was using it offline all fine and dandy. All of a sudden the screen goes black and then white and prompts me for my activation password and I noticed that the wifi had now turned on. It was also saying something weird like I needed to go through wifi setup.

All a bit odd and having had a friend with a scam problem earlier in the day I thought I would tread carefully just in case it was a dodgy app hack displaying rogue screens. I couldn't get out of it at all and so powered down. I powered it up and with wifi on only to be back in that screen again and assumed that has to be legit (hopefully).

It seemed to prompt me for the details/password for both icloud and for the itunes store.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Why would I be prompted for activation all of a sudden and in such a dramatic way? I was on 10.0.2 and am just about to upgrade the latest dot release 10.2 just in case but seems unlikely and there is no reference to an activation bug fix.

Other info - I am at home - i.e. not at strange location.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire