Amazon Echo & Dot

dimanche 30 octobre 2016

I got one of these over the weekend. I have been far more impressed that I thought I was going to be. My Son has the Echo but as I already have a decent bluetooth speaker, I picked up a Dot. I recon the Dot is great value at £50 and the Echo expensive at £150, as all you get is a bigger speaker. First impressions are really good. The key is the app on the phone that helps with set up and bridges that voice only command problem, that I thought I was going to be faced with. It also is getting better all the time at recognising my voice and accuracy is improving.
I've got my morning alarm set up, morning news briefings, radio stations, playlists in Prime, Hue lights switching on and off. Audible books running which is neat as I can mix between the books in the car and now play at home from where I left off. Anyone else got one and found any of the skills useful?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire