Dubai Ex-Pats Advice Please?

mardi 4 octobre 2016

Hi

I know there area few tips on Dubai but am over staying by the Marina (Hilton) in December to break up trip to UK.

I have a couple of queries for Dubai based Palace fans.

Any suggestions for a good place to eat (with a four year old) close by?

Also I`m bringing in Valium and another prescribed drug on their "not too happy to bring in" list.

Reading the UAE embassy website.

First I need to get Doctors Letter then get that stamped and Authenticate the medical letter from one of the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade offices in Sydney, then send a money order of $90.00AU payable to the Embassy of UAE with A pre-paid self-addressed envelope.

I`m there for one night!

Do I really have to do all this, or is this overkill?

Much appreciated

PP


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire