Away fans location

dimanche 16 octobre 2016

I have been coming to palace as a ST holder since 2012 and sit in holmesdale block A. I have been informed by lots of friends I have met here that the away fans used to be in the blocks next to them of the arthur wait and it used to be a lot of fun and the banter was great.

Yesterday I took my 10 year old nephew to his first game and we sat in the Whitehorse stand. I would just like to say for this area to be called a family stand is quite frankly disgraceful. My nephew and I was subject to terrible language and hand gestures from the West Ham and he felt rather intimidated and now does not wish to return to selhurst.

He was not alone, there was a lot of other families and kids subject to lots of abuse. There were only a few giving it back and they were soon told to stop and sit down by the stewards I can't help feeling that being back in block A this level of behaviour would have been tolerated and the fans there would have given a lot back but it just spoiled mine and my nephews day watching West Ham take the piss all game.

I wonder if Cpfc 2010 would look into this because my conclusion from yesterday is the away end needs to be moved back to where it used to be and soon.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire