McCarthy

samedi 7 août 2021

Interesting comments from him about his fitness?

“To be fair, the last two years I have been fit for the majority of games – near enough them all. Last season I had a wee issue. Nothing serious. I think I was out for two or three weeks with it."

McCarthy made just 17 appearances for Crystal Palace last season, and a statistic has been doing the rounds showing that Callum McGregor had played more minutes last term alone than McCarthy had managed in the last five seasons combined.

Far from coming to his boyhood club to be put out to pasture though after 12 years in English football.

I always thought he was decent and a possible starter for us if he was fit, especially as we had our main tough midfielder playing n defence? Has he really been fir for 'The majority of games"?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire