Tickets for troops.

jeudi 26 août 2021

Hello everyone!

Haven't posted on here for a very long time, one of my lasts threads was about joining the navy or going to university.

Well, I've been in the navy for 8 years now and I'm currently deployed on HMS Queen Elizabeth on operations somewhere around the South China sea.

There is a website the military use called 'Tickets for Troops'. And from what I've seen Palace games are never on there.

The website gives military personnel the chance to get cheaper tickets or even free tickets for the team they support. As I'm always at sea or deployed I can hardly get to any games, which means when I am home getting tickets is always difficult.

Does Steve Parish still look at this site? Just wondering if they could set something up.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire