These are some of my favourite things...

jeudi 12 août 2021

...two days to go before the season starts. Let's have a thread to tide us over.

What are some of your favourite things (all stuff valid - even philosophical twaddle) . For sake of avoiding the obvious, I think we can take loved ones, friends, alcohol, BBS and Palace as read.

Laurel and Hardy

Calvin and Hobbbes

The Far Side

Twiglets

Soul Music (and other black genres)

Fry ups, pies, curries, fish and chips.

A touch of dark chocolate.

Getting into a good book or video game.

A few selected TV shows.

A lot of 70's and 80's movies.

Travelling with the missus (family?)

Travelling to Blighty without the missus.

The first few days when the missus and I take a break from each other (I think that is healthy for the marriage).

My pets.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire