Help from the generous BBS

vendredi 20 août 2021

Good morning all, this year I set myself a challenge to walk 4million steps to raise money for a local baby loss charity, with all money raised to go towards phase 2 of a serenity garden here in Nottingham.
Things have gone well, I'm currently on 2.8 million steps, and the garden opened earlier this year, providing a beautiful place for people to sit and reflect and have plaques added to the sculptures in rememberance.
Unfortunately, the park has unbelievably been vandalised over the last week, making my efforts to raise fund even more important. I've attached a link from the local press regarding the vandalism, I will keep my views on the alleged culprits private, but if anyone would like to donate a couple of quid to help boost the funding, it would be much appreciated

To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or Login


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire