Do we need to talk about Guaita?

samedi 28 août 2021

I was obviously in the minority because despite a few standout games (like Spurs at home), I didn't think Guaita was good in general last season but he then won POTY.

I haven't really been impressed by him at the start of this season either.

I think he could have done better on two of the Chelsea goals and I thought he was very poor today. Ward's goal line clearance rescued him once, there were other mistakes and then he made a poor decision on the first goal too.

Is it just me? Or should be looking for a new keeper in the not too distant future too?

Is Butland worth trying in the PL?

I know we probably have bigger priorities in terms of recruitment but if your keeper is dodgy it can cause anxiety through the whole team and can cost you a lot of points.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire