The beauty of free speech.

lundi 9 février 2015

To view the link you have to Register or Login



And a truly beautiful sight it is.



Found myself getting rather annoyed with a lot of my fellow travelers on the right who have been on social media decrying this protest because for me, if you believe passionately in free speech then the right of people to protest against that very notion should be sacrosanct and something to be encouraged.



From the usual left wing sources, then there has been almost zero comments because I suspect that they would happily see these protesters wishes granted but I do not expect any better.



Well done to the Muslims who organised and took part in this march. I might disagree vehemently with you and what you want our society to look like but I celebrate your right to do hold protests like this.



And long may such a thing continue.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire