Inconsistent Stewarding

mardi 24 février 2015

I attended my first Home game in a very long time due to living in the deepest darkest East Midlands and was sat in the Arthur Wait near the away fans, incidentally on the same row as film director Paul Greengrass (he of The Bourne Trilogy fame).



Now I completely understand the difficulty in telling a couple of thousand away fans to sit down etc and recent issues with coin throwers, however I can’t understand why I then get told to pretty much sit down and be quiet at venting my anger at some shocking refereeing decisions, while a small group of away fans can stand there giving it large and insulting home fans many of which were kids with not even a quiet word?



Is there a different rule for us as home fans? Is it just the norm in our new found Premiership environment or haven’t stewards got the authority or even bottle to deal with away fans, even when they are a in a small minority?



Yours, disgruntled of Derby.....




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire