Extreme weather

jeudi 19 février 2015

Early tomorrow morning in South East Queensland (where I live) a category 4 cyclone which has been forming at sea will hit land. They are expecting flash flooding and winds up to 250km/h(155mph ).



People are using sandbags to protect their house, are panic buying everything and being told not to leave their houses. We get loads of massive storms during our summers but people are freaking out about this one. Thankfully for me I live on top of a hill so I'll be spending the day at home watching tele.



It got me thinking what kind of extreme weather I'd been in before and I came up with the following



Heat-45 degrees Celsius with 100% humidity

Hail-size of baseballs

Flash flooding-every summer









What is the most extreme weather you've been in?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire