Evelina fundraising/matchday programmes

lundi 15 mars 2021

Hi all,

I am looking at selling my collection of CPFC programmes in order to raise money for a charity event I have organised for the Evelina London Children’s Hospital. I have a collection of over 300 programmes dated between 1987 and 2019. Includes some big games (eg. Both FA cup finals). Just wondered whether anybody has sold programme collections before or knows of any collectors? I have looked online and emailed a few websites but the general feel is that the programmes aren’t old enough to appeal to anyone, particular outside the club who won’t have the same emotional attachment I do. Somebody has suggested putting them on eBay, maybe grouped into seasons. Never used eBay so not sure how well this might work. Just looking for ideas really or if anybody knows of anybody/anywhere that might be interested in buying them, or a selection of them?

The charity I am raising money for is the Evelina London Children’s Hospital who provided lifesaving care for my boy Alfie in 2017 after he suffered severe brain damage following a grade 3 HIE event, and they continue to oversee his development. If you want to know a bit more about what we’re doing and why or if you wish to make a donation it would be greatly appreciated, link below. Thanks all. Stay safe
To view the link you have to Register or Login


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire