Survivalistism and tips on how to be a good survivalist .

dimanche 2 juillet 2017

Due to the Tory Austerity /Brexit and impending financial doom about to hit the UK , I thought it would be good to swap survivalist tips and lighten the mood on the BBS with a light hearted tongue in cheek look at the growing economic downturn .

I personally have done the following to mitigate the growing cash shortage in my household .

Reviewed every insurance policy's at renewal time and reduced the cost .

Signed up for fixed fuel tariffs .

Not renewed my Palace season ticket for the first time in a decade .

I now only buy our family meat at Waitrose and purchase the rest at Sainsbury , Lidl and the Pound shop . ( Thankfully things aren't bad enough to shop at Tesco's yet )

Stopped booking package holidays and now go independently ( Flight and Hotel booked separately ) seriously cheaper .

Kept my car for nearly 4 years rather than trade in every 2 to 3 years .


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire