Ebay and collections

lundi 24 juillet 2017

Hi all,

Hope someone can help.

I've just sold an item for £570 on ebay. Its my first time selling anything on it.

My item needs to be collected. The buyer who has #283 good recomendations has paid straight away via paypal. I've got emails from paypal saying the money is there and i need to dispatch the item.

I'm worried that i dont have any tracking reference or such if the guy loads up his car, drives away and them puts in a query saying he didnt recieve it. He obviously knows its my first time selling something.

Am i ok to just let him have the goods? Or what should i do? How do i get or have proof that he has reciept of the goods?

I've asked him to just bring the cash but he has emailed to say he's paid paypal and its too late.

Advice please. Thanks.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire