Hammersmith Tube Station

lundi 17 juillet 2017

I have a friend at work traveling to London next week and will be taking the tube from Heathrow to Goldhawk Road (which I have never heard of).

All the Internet travel planners say to change at Hammersmith and walk for 7 minutes to to the Hammersmith & City line then the one stop to Goldhawk Road.

Again I don't think I've heard of the Hammersmith & City line but it is not an area I've ever spent much time in.

My question is anyone familiar with Hammersmith Tube Station? Is it really a 7 minute walk between platforms (or even stations)?

The guy is going to be with his family, have a ton of luggage, never been to London, and been traveling for at least 12 hours. He asked my advice, but I've not been a lot of help.

I'm tempted to tell him to get cab from Hammersmith to the house he is staying at.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire