Am often up in Newcastle for work and taxi drivers always had something to say about Pardew, none of it complimentary.
Am pretty sure that Alan will come under a lot of fire from Newcastle fans on Wednesday who will be desperate to wind him up. I believe we should sing a song in support of him and his time in Newcastle.
So I therefore suggest the following:
(to the Tune of Joni Mitchell's Big Yellow Taxi-pull up a parking lot!).
All You Geordies, you got it so wrong,
You don't know what you've got til it's gone
Super Alan Pardew,
Winning Games for fun.
Am pretty sure that Alan will come under a lot of fire from Newcastle fans on Wednesday who will be desperate to wind him up. I believe we should sing a song in support of him and his time in Newcastle.
So I therefore suggest the following:
(to the Tune of Joni Mitchell's Big Yellow Taxi-pull up a parking lot!).
All You Geordies, you got it so wrong,
You don't know what you've got til it's gone
Super Alan Pardew,
Winning Games for fun.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire