Saw this rather interesting thread on the board of our friends from the South Coast.
If you could have;
- 1 law scrapped / changed,
- 1 law reintroduced and
- 1 law added
Scrapped / Changed - I would like to see the daylight off side rule
Reintroduced - the advancement of a free kick for dissent
Added - I would like to see a yellow card for any player that grabs the ball as he goes down assuming that he has been fouled.
If you could have;
- 1 law scrapped / changed,
- 1 law reintroduced and
- 1 law added
Scrapped / Changed - I would like to see the daylight off side rule
Reintroduced - the advancement of a free kick for dissent
Added - I would like to see a yellow card for any player that grabs the ball as he goes down assuming that he has been fouled.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire