Volunteering as a medic in the Ukraine-Any ideas?

mercredi 9 mars 2022

Hi

Putting this out in the hope that someone may know someone or an organisation.

Looking to get out to Ukraine or at least the Polish border to volunteer as a medic (I currently work as a nurse) but have been coming up against brick walls for the last several days.

The major charities like the British Red Cross are not currently sending anyone out and it takes ages to go through the vetting process. I've seen a few news items with at least one Manchester based charity sending out a few volunteers but nothing else.

I'm sure there are others like me, with a medical background, offering our assistance but can't find anything organised.

Just trying to put my skills to good use.

Thanks


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire