Ukranian refugees

lundi 14 mars 2022

Wasn't sure whether to put this in politics or general chit chat. I hope that this thread doesn't become too political!

Are any of your considering to take in a Ukrainian refugee (or 2 or 3 or 4 depending on if they want to come here as a family) ?

I'm not sure if the rule is still only allowing people with family here to claim refugee status - I hope / think it may have changed but not 100%?

I'd like to take a refugee but from my POV, it's just not practical in my 2 bed room. I'd be more than happy for 1 person to sleep on my sofa but my ''application'' would probably get rejected as soon as I say there isn't a bedroom!

Keen to hear others thoughts. Benedict Cumberbatch and Grant Shapps are participating!


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire