Internet killed the T.V star

mercredi 1 septembre 2021

I noticed that soaps have recently taken a battering in viewership losses and wondered if that seemed to be the consensus across all terrestrial T.V, and how long do you think it can currently sustain itself as more people are choosing streaming alternatives.

Before the pandemic I would watch television avidly and had a couple of youtubers whose content I'd watch, then when msm news got depressing coupled with the crap that was on I'd find myself only watching eastenders until that became unbearable.
So I went about finding new youtubers whose content would fill my time instead and also watching some episodes of classic eastenders on uktv play coupled with the myriad of other things I or the wife are subscribed to.

The day I finally quit terrestrial T.V and cancelled my licence was after the euros and can say I don't regret doing it at all.

So with the rise of streaming alternatives do you think that internet has killed T.V?







I apologise if there was already a thread related to this.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire