Attendance Percentage against capacity

mercredi 22 septembre 2021

I saw something that caught my eye the other day regarding attendances so far this season. As a percentage against stadium capacity, Palace are bottom of the table with the stadium only 88.1% full according to the article. Of course, their may be inaccuracies, they have the capacity listed as 26,047 which may or may not be correct these days. With that said, I have noticed blocks of available seating in areas of the main stand in both of our games so far and started wondering why.

Premiership novelty worn off?
Viera not enticing enough?
Fans priced out?
Covid?

I hadn't renewed my season ticket this year, but recently e-mailed the box office to request availability as I was suffering withdrawal symptoms. The box office initially responded confirming availability, but despite me twice following up requesting that they hold the seat, I have not had a response from them. I am literally a sitting duck, ready to part with my cash and am quite shocked at the lack of interest from them. I know that their have been a number of teething problems with the new ticketing system, but do the club do enough to entice floating fans (I would not consider myself a floating fan having been a season ticket holder for nigh on 22 years)


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire