New Laptop advice

jeudi 16 septembre 2021

Sorry...asking for advice. Bit of wally when it comes to the technical side of these things. I tend to buy one and cling to it for dear life. Anyway, the ASUS laptop i've had for many a year has finally died on me so needing advice on a cost effective replacement that will meet my needs.

The main thing I'll be using it for will be my Video editing software...Corel Videostudio x8. The software's 6 years old, so guessing I won't need anything too advanced. Looked online at a product review and a guy said the best laptops for Corel X8 are 17 inch laptops with 8GB RAM and with a dual core processor part of the 5th or the 6th generation of Intel chips. Haven't a scooby what most of that means.

Wondering if a second hand/refurbished one might be the way to go, seeing as I don't have too much to spend, or would that be risky. Am I better off just going with a new one. Could probably stretch to £400 or so, which i'm guessing would be difficult brand new.

Any advice as always, gratefully received.

Cheers


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire