Fan Pictures and Videos from: Favourite Palace Moments? đŸŽ„

dimanche 8 mars 2020

Hello all,

The purpose of this thread is to feature the best moments from the past and present of the team.

I was wondering if any of you could reply to this thread with your favourite moments. If you have a link to a video then it would be greatly appreciated but if you do not then it is no problem, please just write the moments. I hope that this thread brings back nostalgia to some of you who may have forgotten the best moments from the past.

I like to spend my free time uncovering hidden videos online of football moments, not only from television angles but also from unseen perspectives recorded from the stands.

I hope that I can give you some great memories!

I will be back regularly to post great media content that you will like.

Thanks for your time!


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire