Maths GCSE

dimanche 22 mars 2020

Any mathematicians out there? Or maths teachers?

I’ve decided that the only way I can help my 13 year old lad to pass his Maths GCSE is to take it myself. I haven’t got a scooby what’s involved but I know he’s struggling with it and his teachers are not predicting success.

I took my O level in 1984 (a year early ... it’s a long story) so I was 15 and I achieved a grade C so it’s been 36 years since I even thought about it.

Any suggestions as to the best way to do this? Online? Evening class? Text book? I don’t want to smother the lad, but I’d like to be able to help him with it. He’s even listened to the suggestion and hasn’t had a melt down which is a positive.:p

Any tips, hints or ideas gratefully received.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire