Car Accident - Advice Appreciated!

mercredi 8 janvier 2020

Alright people,

Thought I’d have a crack at getting an answer on here as I’ve been googling for a while and can’t get one - but I’m sure there’ll be someone here who can tell me!

Mrs has had a car accident - her fault no question - went to drive around a stopped car and clipped his bumper. He’s had a quote for £800 so gona have to go through insurance.

I know this is gona increase her premium as it’s a fault claim but my question is - since her premium is gona go up anyway is it worth getting her car fixed up on the insurance as well? It’s nothing major, just a bit of an unsightly gash which if I’d been able to avoid insurance I would have left, but seeing as we’re gona take a hit anyway, is there any reason not to get hers repaired as well?

I guess what I’m wondering is there anything to be gained by only allowing our insurance to pay for the other party’s repairs? If not I might as well get them to repair hers as well, right?

Cheers in advance for any thoughts!


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire