Our rep isn't great with players or managers is it?

jeudi 30 janvier 2020

Given the current struggles with convincing both Bowen and Ferguson to come to us I think we should probably **** them off and move onto other targets unless there is a glimmer of hope that it's agents negotiation posturing.

I then see this on twitter. Don't know if anyone else has seen it. But this just sums us up

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I mean I get that the blades are his club but they were a L1 club at the time. Without the moneybags owner they now have. While we were a prem club? Wilder, Bowen, Ferguson WTF?

Why does everyone else in the world of football that's not Palace think we are a jumped up L1 club? I don't get it. Is it because Selhurst has seen better days or something?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire