Have you changed who you are planning to vote for?

lundi 9 décembre 2019

I read over the weekend that apparently a high percentage of people are not intending to vote for their usual choice or have changed their mind since the election was announced.

So my question is whether you are a staunch supporter of one particular party or a ”floater voter”, since the election was announced have you changed your mind with who you intend to vote for?

Whether it be because you plan to vote tactically or you have just been put off voting for your original choice for whatever reason.

Don’t worry I am not expecting people to reveal their choices if they don’t want to.

When the election was first announced, I was going to vote for the same party I voted for in 2015 and 2017. However, since the campaining has gone on I am not so sure now and will probably vote differently on Thursday.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire