Alright own up...

lundi 23 décembre 2019

To view the link you have to Register or Login

"I used to go and see Crystal Palace, and be a member of the National Front when I was younger and then I grew up."

Went on to describe visits to a local NF shop, then up the palace to "....watch Wright, bright and gray..."
Maybe I'm naive but I lived on Whitehorse road for 20years by the time wright and bright had scored 230 goals for palace, I never knew or even heard of an NF shop near Selhurst.

In fact the only time I'd witnessed any crap was at away matches, Chelsea and QPR standout in my memory, with some knucklehead thrusting some racist pamphlet in my hand outside the tube station at chelsea. I was lucky that there was a crowd as I'd screwed it up and threw it at him, I was a skinny 16 year-old.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire