FYP fanzine: give it a try or fancy contributing?

vendredi 19 avril 2019

Hello All

I took over as editor of FYP fanzine in February & our second issue was on sale at the Man City game.

I have about 100 copies left which I will take to Arsenal on Sunday & would love it if you’d buy a copy. It’s only £2 & is packed full of articles, great photos by Sebastian Frej & Jesse Boyce’s really thoughtful design.

I took over the editorial after chatting with Jim Daly & meeting with Andy Mitten who set up the Man United fanzine, United We Stand, from his bedroom in the late ‘80s.

The current issue has articles considering the football we’ve seen this season, a perspective of the Palace v Brighton game from both clubs’ points of view, a debate on VAR, interviews with Gary Issott, Alan Smith & Kenny Sansom & an excellent article on the Lower Holmesdale situation.

I’d love the fanzine to be reflective of our fans & for supporters to feel that you’ve got a voice through it. I’d welcome contributions - nostalgic ones, great away days, critiques, opinion pieces, views & reminiscences on Palace/Croydon/anything related to the club.

I’m proud of it but I want it to be something fans look to buy. Give it a try if you can. The next issue will be out in September. If you have any feedback or would like to write something then please let me know: tommaslona@icloud.com

Thanks, Tom


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire