Can you see into the ground?

dimanche 10 décembre 2017

Will be back home for the first time in 13 years and in time for the Arse game. I dont think i'll be getting tickets...all seems a bit pricey...but i digress. I still want to soak up the atmosphere around Selhurst with my boy who has never been to Palace before. Now...question is, back in the day...the long gone day! you could catch a glimpse inside the ground from a couple of places...top of the Holmsdale gates ...round by the whitehorse next to the Arfur ,and, a friend even told me that here Grandad used to watch Palace from up in a tree!!...so! are there still any spots where you can get a glimpse of whats going on? ....I hope to do the stadium tour thing with my nipper but on match day I'd just love him to be able to get an idea of what his old man has been carrying on about his whole life!:lux::lux: Any tips would be most welcome! Do you need a ticket for the fan zone or is membership enough?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire