Yohan Cabaye leaving on a free ( End of season)

mercredi 27 décembre 2017

This deserves its own thread, massive topic. Losing him at present! wonder if Roy, Steve or Dougie looking at this.
Best central midfielder we’ve ever had ( Debateable..but not for me) Are we waiting to see if we are 100% safe before offering him something maybe?

European clubs can talk to him from Saturday. And I do feel Rudi at Marseille will be all over him, winning the league toghther few years back.
In that team our own Pap and also Eden Hazard who has also just set up at team in US with Demba Ba and Yohan. Will he go to US!?

So many questions I know, but I think this will be his last 6 months fo us. Shame..We should relish it because again for me 1 of the best I’ve watched on a Saturday at Selhurst.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire