Tipping a cab driver with Dollars?

vendredi 3 juin 2016

Co-working is going to be in England for a few days prior to getting a cruise ship out of Southampton, and was asking if it would be OK to tip a limo driver taking them from LHR to a hotel in Kensington with dollars.

I have to admit it is something I would never do, or ever thought of doing, but thinking about it I'm sure it is something that may happen to drivers quite a lot.

He is only going to be in England 2 days, and mostly expenditures will be paid for with credit cards, but this maybe an exception and he did not want to get 20 or 30 pounds in cash exchanged at the airport.

I thought I would consult my etiquette experts on here for an opinion.

My opinion is he is being a cheap bastard, and should make the effort to get some pounds when at the airport.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire