Speakers for my wedding - question

dimanche 19 juin 2016

Hi All,

I'm getting married in a few weeks. Instead of having a DJ or band, I have an iPod. I intend to play the music in the evening through some kind of speaker set up.

This is my problem. I don't know anything about it and it all seems a bit technical. I'd rather buy some speakers and then keep or sell on than rent via the venue.

I don't want to spend more than £200. Is it possible to get a 'satisfactory' sound out of this for a room for about 70 people to dance to, without being excessively loud? Is anyone able to advise what I should be looking to buy? (i.e. a subwoofer plus others, or just 2 big bricks and connect them up).

(I do have an 80W Marshall guitar amp too, but don't know how you could get this linked up) Thanks for any advice.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire