IT schoolboy errors

jeudi 5 novembre 2015

Living in the IT era seems to have provided me with limitless opportunities for making myself look an idiot/deviant.
My top three, in reverse order:

3. Watching Babestation into the early hours, then switching the TV off , without turning to BBC1 The next evening, my other half switched on the TV to watch Poldark (or similar), only to be met with a nubile tattooed lady in a bikini, on all fours, touching her lady-bits. BUSTED

2. Compiling a lengthy email about our employers short-comings to send to a colleague. Select the wrong 'Patrick' from the address book and SEND, to the Director of the company. I left a few weeks later.

3, Last month I had my Oirish Aunty and uncle come over for the weekend. Shortly after arrival at our house, Aunty asks to use my PC to check-in for their return flight.
I just cowered downstairs, as she must have seen the viewing history including Xhamster, pronhub, etc, etc.

She said nothing,.....but checking-in seemed to take a long time :D


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire