Fixture Information Help getting tickets

lundi 2 novembre 2015

Can anyone advise me here.
I was looking to get tickets online for the Southampton match on 12th December.
I logged in as my son (a member) and it showed he had 4 tickets available for purchase. I wanted 3.
I went to Quick seats and it came up with three together in the Arthur Wait - so far so good.
I thought about bringing my old man along as he hadn't been to a game in ages so came out to choose 4 together instead. It is now showing my son only has 1 seat available but there is nothing showing in my basket.
When I go into Choose seats it shows the three I had originally chosen on Quick seats in yellow suggesting they are being held but I can't edit it.

Anyone got any solutions other than spending £50 ringing the club up tomorrow morning?

Thanks in advance


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire