sites you check regularly and what they say about you

mardi 14 juillet 2015

What websites, forums etc apart from the BBS/HOL do you visit often? I feel like someone's frequently visited sites say a lot about them so I thought it'd e interesting to see if people's answers match up with their BBS persona. Note: I do not include apps here unless they're for twitter or something i.e. a website you can use on a PC. No snapchat, Instagram, Whatsapp etc

I have quite a lot but here's the main ones.
  • Reddit (especially the r/soccer (best and most diverse general football community on the web) and r/coffee subreddits)
  • Twitter
  • Youtube (more specifically, the channels I'm subscribed to. Mostly gaming/football but some stuff like ashens)
  • the Guardian site for when I'm feeling like a filthy liberal
  • footballforums.net
  • urban75 (lefty forum, mostly London posters, Mat Ov's idea of hell)
  • Khan Academy (trying to learn stuff in my free time now)
  • carles.buzz (blog about internet/mainstream trends, subcultures, chill music. No one on the net is as accurate and funny in their observations as carles)
  • Vice - for every 3 pretentious articles, there is one that's genuinely interesting
  • 4chan (I know, I know. It's still the only place that can have me almost crying with laughter regularly - I go on /int/, /sp/)

and a selection of other teams forums because I like reading about football from different perspectives - Grand old Team (Everton) is good, Foxestalk (Lester) is full of deluded morons to laugh at, House of Fun (Millwall) if I'm feeling particularly un-PC and/or want to laugh at people who believe the Daily Mail


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire