Fck me I nearly chinned him

dimanche 14 juin 2015

My bosses mate,he comes from the middle east speaks perfect English,not short of a few bob,english educated and supports the Arse and has done for the last 10+ years.Flies in to see them quite often.

So were all coming back on the train from Gatwick this morning and it stops at Selhust station "Thats where the mighty Crystal Palace play" I say to him

Why do you support Crystal Palace,when they lose all the time.
Why do you go up and down the country to watch them lose.
Did they get relegated this year.
What are your fans like,do they make much noise.

To try and explain the feelings for your club and that there is more than 6 teams in the premier league to a bloke that knows fck all about fck all but thinks the Arse are wonderful.

Fck me I nearly chinned him


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire