Playstation 4 one year on

mardi 17 février 2015

Recently updated from PS3 to PS4, wondering what people thought about it one year on. Visuals are obviously better, but can't say I've been blown away by anything. Am on Dragon Age Origins, which looked pretty but has become a tad repetitive and I'm a great fan of RPG's.



Sold Fifa 15 pretty quickly as it didn't do anything for me, The Evil Within was overly hard and the visuals not brilliant, Driveclub visually brilliant but gameplay and AI a little meh.



Apparently one of the games I was looking forward to The Order 1886 has five hours of single player gameplay and that's it for £50. And there's nothing that stands out too much for me, wondering if this is because developers are lazy and a lot are just ports upscaled, or if they are struggling to get to grips with it's hardware. Am hoping 2015 proves me wrong and looking forward to The Witcher and FF (if that one appears).




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire