Consumer Rights Question - Motor Industry

vendredi 6 octobre 2023

Hi Folks

Looking for some advice please! I purchased a brand new vehicle from a dealer which has a rather fundamental issue with it...namely it's a campervan that leaks significantly from the roof and in to the living area in the rain. It's a known issue on this specific model and before I collected my van the dealer assured me over email that mine would be tested 'thoroughly' prior to collection.

It became apparent after my 30 day automatic return period given under the Consumer Rights act that it does in fact leak in the rain. Under the CRA I have to give them an opportunity to resolve the issue before I can reject the good as I've owned it for longer than 30 days, my question is does them stating in writing that they'd test it thoroughly prior to collection change my rights in any way? It's pretty apparent it was not tested thoroughly as described. I am sick of the whole saga so would just prefer to get rid at this point.

Thanks.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire